Thursday, September 15, 2016

The man with the big heart, and big smile - Skip Ross



I believe that people in our life have big influence on us. What we do, what we think, how we act. In my life I came to the point, when I chose which people are ˇalowedˇ to be in my life. I noticed, once when I put the value to myself, I lost almost all of my friends. But new people came in. Some stayed and other left too. But those who stayed made my life more full and worth. Not long ago I found Zig Ziglar words: “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”. I remember that I just stopped for a minute. In that minute I do quick brain storming with who I spend my time. I barely reach the fourth finger. But I am happy with those four persons. Strong personalities and goals achiever.

In today´s challenge we need to think about one or two persons who inspired me. Few years ago I had chance to be on event where the American speaker and motivator Skip Ross, had his speech in Ljubljana. He told his story and I found myself in it. At that time I was very low in my life and I was searching for escape out. And one thing I really remember from that they is the feeling. The feeling after his speech. I felt myself as I am collapsed on thousand pieces, but after that it was as he would take all those pieces and put them back exactly on the right position. He helped me stood up from the bottom. And today I have chance to say to him: »Thank You!«.

And other thing that inspired me are his achievements and his Circle a Ranch. He gave me the vision and will to fight forward and never give up.

If I have chance to meet him personal, I would like to know, how to stay loyal and trust to yourself, when the hard moments come into your life.



With Love,
Maja


This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 6




   

No comments:

Post a Comment